Swapping (moving) the RPlate to my new (another) car

If you decide to transfer your plate to another automobile (that is owned by you), please follow these steps.

First: Register your plate number for your new vehicle with your department of motor vehicles.

Next, email us with your request. Please include:

  • Your RPlate Serial Number, and
  • Photo of your new car's registration card

Here is some additional direction, if you are instead planning to sell/give away your vehicle along with your plate.